Exo Exit Logo - Home
Tagged: ,
This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Beloudest Beloudest 1 year, 2 months ago.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Andy Foster 881Participant
    2016-01-28 at 1:40 PM #881

What certificate do you think the classification board is going to stick on ExoExit?

Beloudest 882Keymaster
    2016-01-28 at 7:12 PM #882

Very good question Andy. It’s something we have been debating recently. If we drop the swearing and blood we may fit into plus 12+ but currently it looks as though we will be hitting the 16+ as we have plenty of it in mind. What do you think about violence and emotional rants from our characters containing bad language?

Ttraveler 1086Participant
    2016-02-08 at 5:32 PM #1086

I feel that in order to reach the most players, it needs to be balanced. Probably be rated T+ with some violence (Having an option to change gore amounts would help those that don’t want to see things like that). And language is generally ok, I would just prefer that it not be every other word.

Beloudest 1089Keymaster
    2016-02-08 at 6:04 PM #1089

We will defiantly consider the gore settings. When first outlining the storyline we wanted it to be quite gritty and realistic to give that feeling of realism whilst playing the part of a adult character on the surface of Mars, indeed the bad language will be mild and controlled, it won’t be used as novelty tool if we can help it.

We understand the importance from a business perspective we want to reach the largest audience possible but also need to make sure we don’t water down the scifi simulation we are aiming for and change the stories raw nature. I think with the right approach we can aim for a T+ on the ESRB rating.

Thanks for your input Ttraveler and welcome to forum.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.